Friday, July 18, 2008

Yesterday Driva went to her first guild meeting with Beyond Redemption. People seemed very nice. Guild leader Annaia guided us new recruits through the different rules and regulations and then Zyr informed us about upcoming events. There will be a masked ball att Stormwind Keep this very Saturday! I absolutely have to get myself a costume. Maybe they will let me do a fireworks display! Driva must speak with Zyr in private.


Annaia introduces us newcomers to the guild


Afterwards there was a party in the Mage Quarter, at a nice pub which name I don't remember. It was so much fun! And I got to understand why the guild is named as it is; it was mere moments before people started dancing at tables... naked! The members are clearly both silly and crazy beyond redemption.

Alas, Drunken Driva drank too much and made a complete fool out of herself. Firstly she passed out and a big stupid elf used her as a cushion. The humiliation! That's not the worst part though, the last thing I remember was slapping another elf's naked buttocks. Driva cannot recall name nor face of the man. Needles to say I fled the party, and this morning I woke up with a furious headache and clad only in my guild tabard in an alley Mage Quarter.



The man dancing on the lamp is the one who sat on me. Stupid, evil elf.



I danced with kitty!

No comments: