Saturday, August 9, 2008

Guild BBQ! I don't have the energy to write a lot about it, since I've been having a rather angry conversation with Settle regarding me supplying and her not delivering. I have some pictures from the event, I'll just show them to you.

Everything started in chaos as usual. Zyr's making a fire while Tokuto is cooking his head as the first dish. Nobody's impressed. Vigorat has his silly costume on, Raptre's all in sexy red. A typical guild event is about to begin!


Ok, so Vigorat is telling us this story about... well, nobody knows since he never gets past "Once upon a time."


Zyr's pressing Vig on some inconsistencies in his story while the rest of the audience acts hard critics.


Beyond Redemption should be renamed Brawls & Booze.


She is cute, isn't she? *blush*


This is Wizgig. He says he's been to Coldrige a long time ago, delivering some ale if he remembered correctly.


We found a dead troll! Or, at first we couldn't tell, since trolls are blue and smelly even when they're alive, but Drantil confirmed her present state as non-living. Poor thing. Or evil bitch, I don't know. Cute haircut in any case.

No comments: