Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Driva gasps at Tombgobbler.
Kaladaz grins.
Kaladaz says: He's harmless really... He's quite cuddly, in fact. Only chews people's limbs off when instructed.
Driva: Truly? It wasn't he who ate the gryphon master?
Kaladaz: Heh, no.
Driva: Oh.
Driva smiles.
Driva gently pat Tomgobbler.
Driva: Feels icky.
Kaladaz: That's the rotting flesh. You get used to it.
Driva looks dismayed.
Driva: I don't want to sleep with it, it's the ugliest face I've seen.
Kaladaz: I daresay not many would... Even I make him sit outside inns. If it makes you uncomfortable...
(Tomgobbler goes away)
Driva: Thanks!
Kaladaz bows before Driva.
Driva bows before Kaladaz.
Kaladaz: I aim to please. Now, if you'll excuse me.
Driva: My lord.
Kaladaz: Farwell, gnome maiden.
Kaladaz blows Driva a kiss.
Driva: And you.

No comments: