Sunday, August 9, 2009

Due to changes in real life, I have to quit playing Driva :( She was my first World of Warcraft character and has been with me through all the delightful discoveries that can be found in the game. I'm not sure I will miss her, but it breaks my heart to leave my guild. Them I will miss profoundly.


Word is that recently a gnome was seen single handedly taking on the scourge forces outside Mord'Rethar in Icecrown. Charging straight into countless enemies she was unheroically torn to pieces, taking only one solitary ghoul with her. There were no remains to recover, but nearby a young domesticated worg was found howling continiously. An argent champion tried to retrieve it but never could coax it into coming to her, nor get close enough to grab it. It is reported that the worg still roam the hills, keeping clear of scourge and alliance alike.

Thanks for reading!

Be well,
Driva

1 comment:

A Horde roaming Darkmoon said...

Goodbye Driva and good luck, may your path be easy walking.