Friday, February 20, 2009

Now, as far as Driva is concerned the world is put right in order: Zyr is back. Just like that, "pop" out of nowhere. Beyond Redemption had a romantic picnic scheduled for Tueseday evening, and there she was, like no time had gone by at all. Silly Driva is dizzy with all sorts of feelings, love and happiness marching at the front. I'll spare you a detailed account of that and stay with reporting about the evening, with pictures of course!


Chiryo in blue, Meelai the one in ponytail, Raptre with a new haircut. Next to her Vigorat, also new hair, and above him Zyr. Cruo is tanning beside Driva in the top middle.



There she is. If I had no pictures I might have thought I imagined things!



We heard the King of Stormwind had come back, so we went to pay him our respects... or poke him. We met Kargonsa on the way, a tight mouthed sarcastic warrior from the guild.



Looks mean.


Oh noes! Chiryo poked the king! Driva doesn't want to be thrown into the Stockades!


We fled to Deeprun Tram and Ironforge.



This king I poked. He is nice. Doesn't throw you in horrible prison.


Long story behind this picture... We went to Gnomeregon, a second time for me. Maybe I'll mention it in a later note, we will see. Now it's time for bed.

No comments: