Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello there! I'm a spunky-nifty gnome from Coldridge valley, and this is my journal. I'm not very well educated, but papa told me the letters when I was an itty-bitty gnomeling, and I've never come to regret the time spent studying those of course.

Obviously I'm no scholar; Driva is feisty warrior! I dress in mail and beat up evil troggs. Or would like to anyway, those nasty-nasty things who destroyed our birthplace are no good. Papa told me that too, but the story about Gnomeregan is well known in Coldridge naturally. That's why Driva learned to fight, to give those troggs what's coming to them!

Recently Driva has become restless and is travelling the great big woodly-woodle world! I'm nearly thirty and have to make a name for myself soon me thinks. Driva Troggslayer! Hehe.

I met a nice person, a dwarf named Duntze with a beautiful white braid. He's been showing me a lot of Dun Morogh, but I will write about that another night.

Nice to make your acquaintance! You will hear from Driva again soon.


Here's a picture of me at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEah

Gotta love WOW Diarys!

Keep upp the good work!

/Selkss