Monday, June 23, 2008

A fortune in gold Dedicated Driva has made from copper. I have invested in my engineering training and made myself some pretty awesome googles! And the gold was enough to buy me a full body armour, so terrifying Driva is more Demoralizing to troggies than ever!


Me in the Valley of Kings


Running troggsSee how those puny troggies run from mighty warrior me!


No enemy is too large for Driva!


One must not forget where one comes from when fame and fortune has befallen them, and Driva understands this. A visit to Coldridge was payed and papa was proud as any gnome can be! It was good to be home with ale and dine, and the look on peoples faces when I told them about how I single-handedly took the head from terrifying Chok'sul!

Coldridge is cozy-dozy and sweet, but I don't think I will see more of home anytime soon.

Coldridge

No comments: