Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Will of Driva Warmtwinkle Loggerdaughter.
This 16 September, Year 202 after the founding of Gnomeregan, at Ironforge, Dun Morogh. This is my Testament, or act of my last will.

I have always had reason to be pleased with my companion, William D. Brougham Esq. I retain for him, to my last moment, the most faithful sentiments. It is my wish that in case of my untimely and utterly tragic death, dear Brougham will recive any loot that should have been Driva's.

In return, Driva has three humble tasks that Brougham need to fulfill.

1. I beseech him to watch, in order to preserve, my rabbit Dustear from the snares of life and hunters.

2. He will never, ever make Driva's maiden name known to the world. Instead, for all time that is to come, the world will know that Driva the Dauntless was a hero without equal.

3. He will build a statue larger than Uther Lightbringer's.

(( Signed Driva ))

No comments: